Saturday 12 May 2018

Recent makes featuring retiring favourites

Hi there!

I thought I'd pop in today and share some of my recent makes using some of my (sadly) retiring favourites.

Tea / coffee pouches, table favours for those at our table at On-Stage in April (they held mini Ritter Sport chocolates) and some 3x3 notecards we made at our last Corrie Papercrafts workshop.







I'm in love with the mini 3x3 notecards and this is one of my favourite suites - Tutti Frutti from the 2018 Spring / Summer catalogue
The tea / coffee pouches feature the Coffee Break DSP
The 'Just for you' treat pouches feature the beautiful Painted with Love specialty DSP

The sentiments on the pouches are from the A Good Day stamp set (clear mount), which I'm delighted is carrying over into the new annual catalogue

And I absolutely MUST tell you that the mini punch set (set of four) with the Tutti Frutti suite is currently HALF PRICE! Click here to find it while stocks last!

Retiring Stampin' Up! products are still available while stocks last until 31st May, when the current annual catalogue retires.
Click here to go straight to the Last Chance Products page of my shop to see what's still available in the retiring products - some are also discounted, so grab a bargain while you can!

2 comments:

  1. Click here to go straight to the Last of the coffee pouches product of my shop to see what's still available in the retiring products - some are also discounted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're very Glad to talk to your informational Post! However other methods exist for Cannabis packaging, they're as effective as one-way valve bag cannabis packaging. These include a cannabis packaging that allows the gathered carbon-dioxide to flee through a pinhole.

    ReplyDelete