Wednesday 23 May 2018

GDPR!!

As we all know, the new GDPR data protection rules come in to place on 25th May.
If you are a subscriber to this blog, this will also apply to you in relation to the email notifications you receive of new posts.

Because this is a blog provided and supported by Blogger, I do not personally have access to your details (provided when you subscribed); nor do I personally hold any of your personal details. This is all done by Blogger, whose privacy policy you can view here.

However I do require to make a statement about this in relation to my blog, so this post is just that.

If you’re happy to continue to receive emails, then you don’t need to do anything as nothing will actually change as far as I am aware (and I’ll be delighted that you’re staying!).
If you DO NOT wish to receive any further emails or are no longer to have your contact details held by Blogger for the purposes of notifications from this blog, please unsubscribe (although I’ll be sorry to see you go!).
If you would prefer to sign up under the new rules, please unsubscribe before the 25th May and resubscribe on or after the 25th!

I hope all that makes sense!

I’ll be back shortly with a new post and a new project 😊

Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment