Sunday 23 June 2019

Simple Sundays #13 - Pizza Box with In-Colour 3x3 Notecards using Daisy Lane

I just love the new 2019-2021 In- Colours!
When I first saw them I thought they were a bit bland, but in reality they're amazing! We have Rococo Rose, Terracotta Tile, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray and Purple Posy. It's hard to pick a favourite, but I think it's Seaside Spray closely followed by Purple Posy.

Unfortunately the Purple Posy ink pads are currently unavailable due to a quality issue (Stampin@ Up! will have nothing but 100% perfect for us all), but hopefully it'll be back with us very soon; so I can only show you a photo of the other four colours, but you'll see my Purple Posy ink in the video tutorial attached - yes, Simple Sundays will now be coming to you with a video tutorial!





For my cards and boxes, I used only Thick Whisper White cardstock, the In-Colours inks and a couple of sheets of the In-Colours cardstock.
I cut the Whisper White cardstock to 3 x 6" and scored at 3" for my notecards and stamped the daisy and the 'Smile' sentiment using the In-Colours inks and the gorgeous new Daisy Lane cling stamp set. 
I stepped the daisies up a bit by using the Medium Daisy Punch which I'll come back to in an extra wee video later today.






For the pizza box, I cut a piece of cardstock to 8 & 3/4" by 4 & 3/4" and scored on the long side at 3/4" and 4" on both sides (or you could score at 3/4", 4", 4 & 3/4" and at 8"); then I scored on the short side at 3/4" on both sides (or you could score at 3/4" and 8").
I made the tabs by cutting into and wedging the six small squares on the long sides.
I added a thumb notch to the edge of the lid using my 1/2" circle punch.


Here's the video tutorial:


I hope you've enjoyed this post / tutorial - it's good to be back and I hope to see you again very soon!

Karen xxx



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment