Sunday 30 June 2019

Darcye's Tealight Box

As well as loving Stampin' Up!, I also love Darcey's products. Darcey's is a fast-growing Scottish company selling soy wax melts - which is their flagship product - as well as soy wax candles, tealights, bath & body products, rollerball perfumes, aroma beads, reed diffusers and car diffusers (air fresheners).
All of these products are cruelty-free too! So it made sense to be an Ambassador and enjoy a discount while making my house smell gorgeous knowing that none of the products are tested on animals!
I also have my own team of lovely ladies, as well as my own Stampin' Up! team.

So I decided to make a little gift box to hold some of our soy wax (unscented) tealights to gift to a friend;


I used Soft Sea Foam cardstock for the box and the DSP is from the beautiful 'Garden Lane' 12x12 pack.
Then I stamped two daisies from the beautiful new 'Daisy Lane' stamp set using Soft Sea Foam ink and punched them out using the new Medium Daisy Punch. I offset the petals and stuck the daisies together using a Mini Glue Dot. I then added a Clear Faceted Gem to the centre of the daisy.

In my video tutorial click here, I changed it up a little bit and used Mossy Meadow cardstock for the box with a different sheet of DSP. I used Mossy meadow ink for the daisies.


I had the idea in my head to have the flap on the lid showing on the outside of the box rather than tucking it in and I think it works really well. The daisy helps to hold it in place. although you can easily add a Mini Glue Dot to the underside of the flap if you wish - just take care when opening it so as not to tear the DSP.

Instructions:
You'll need:
A piece of cardstock measuring 7" x 6" for the box

Pieces of DSP for the panels as follows:
Three pieces measuring 1&1/2" x 2&5/8"
Two pieces measuring 1&1/2" square

A scrap of Whisper White or Thick Whisper White cardstock to stamp the daisies

Score the cardstock on the long side at: 1/2", 2&1/8", 3&3/4" and 5&3/8"

Score on the short side at: 1&5/8" and 4&3/8"

Adhere the larger DSP panels to the front, top and back of the box (keeping any directional patterns true) and the smaller square panels to each side (again, keeping directional patterns true).

Add a Clear Faceted Gem to the centre of the daisy and add the daisy to the front of the box using a Dimensional. Then tuck the flap on the lid behind the daisy.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this project and I hope to see you again soon!

Love Karen xx 



Product List

1 comment:

  1. I thought my life had become meaningless and had nothing to offer anymore as I had HIV, the symptoms became very severe and bold which made my family and friends run away from me and abandoned me, so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams, vision and job because doctors told me there's no cure. I consumed so many antiviral drugs, but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me, It was worse. I was desperate to find a solution to this horrible and deadly virus inside me. I made online research on herbal remedy for  HIV/Aids cure when I came across testimonies of some people on how DR JAMES uses his herbal mix medicine to Cured them of  MENINGITIS, DENGUE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, BIPOLAR DISORDER, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASES, UNDERACTIVE THYROID, HIV/AIDS. HERPES VIRUS. CANCER, ALS, STROKE, HEPATITIS B, DIABETES, FIBROID, MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER.OVARIAN CANCER, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked, and he told me on how his herbs and root medicine works Which was all okay with me. He sent me his herbal mix medicine and told me the usage and I should go for a test after 3 weeks of drinking the herbal medicine Within 7 days of his medications the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I negative by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR James for saving my life and I'll keep telling the world about you. If you're out there going through pains, rejection and  facing any kind of health challenges Worry no more and contact DR James via.GREATCUREMAN@GMAIL.COM  / INFO@DRJAMESHERBALMIX@GMAIL.COM He's a good man, and he will surely help you.

    ReplyDelete