Sunday 21 October 2018

Simple Sundays #11 Easy Folded Teabag Envelope

Hello again!

Apologies for my lateness today - I've not been very organised and today I was volunteering at a charity bridge abseil. It was at the beautiful Forth Rail Bridge near where we live.
My husband took this lovely photo after dropping me off. The sun was just waking up and coming up over the horizon:


After a 7.30am start, one of the things I was very grateful for during the morning was a lovely hot cup of tea!
I'm a bit of a tea jenny, so today's project fits the bill perfectly.

It's an easy fold, no stamp teabag envelope.
All you need for this project is a piece of Designer Series Paper measuring 6" x 6" and a piece of ribbon, so it's ideal for those who don't have a lot of supplies or when you want a quick gift for someone.
It's also ideal for fundraisers and craft fairs.

Begin by folding in half through the middle in both directions, dividing the DSP into 4 equal squares:




Then follow the photos to cut and stick the envelope together - use a very narrow double-sided tape to stick the outer edges together once cut:




Then close your envelope and hold closed with a piece of ribbon:




Quick and easy and made in no time!

I hope you like this project and have fun if you make your own.

Thanks for dropping in - hope to see you again soon!

Karen x



Product List

1 comment: