Tuesday 18 September 2018

CASE the Catalogue!

Have you noticed how many fabulous projects feature in our Stampin' Up! catalogues?
Have you ever CASEd* one?

Today I'm sharing with you a Christmas card I've CASEd from the Autumn / Winter catalogue using the Santa's Workshop suite - it's on page 18.


Although I die-cut my little Santa from the Santa's Workshop Specialty Designer Series Paper, as in the catalogue, I wanted him to be a bit more animated ....... so I used a mini action spring** to bring him to life!



The card base is one of the Santa's Workshop Memories & More cards, so no cutting and scoring was required. I only had to cut two pieces of DSP and a length of ribbon!

The Whisper White cardstock is die-cut using the largest square from the Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies (I used the Thick Whisper White).

The sentiment is stamped in Memento black ink using one of the stamps from the Signs of Santa stamp set.

If you buy both the stamp set and the dies together as a bundle, you'll save 10% on the price. The bundle can be found on page 19 of the catalogue and is the 'Signs of Santa' bundle.

I used Snail adhesive to adhere both pieces of DSP, but I used Dimensionals to raise the white cardstock up over the thickness of the two layers of DSP plus the double thickness of ribbon.

There's a list of products at the bottom of this post, if you want to create this card yourself - it's an easy, quick project but really cute!

Have a look at what else you can CASE from our current catalogues - they're bursting with inspiration!

There's also a 'Project ideas' section - have a look at it here.



*CASE = Copy And Share Everything

**mini action spring - this is a non-SU  product which I bought from Amazon. Use this link to take you directly to them.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing my wobbly Santa and I hope to be back with another project soon!

Karen x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment