Tuesday 18 December 2018

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

I just want to say Merry Christmas and a HUGE thank you to all those who support Corrie Papercrafts in some way - whether you follow my blog or my Facebook page, place orders or come to our informal workshops.

I very much appreciate all of you and have now almost reached my second Stampin’ Up! promotion to ‘Silver’ with your help alongside my own hard work 😊
I’d like to reach that early in 2019 and I’d love to share more of Stampin’ Up! with you, so if you’re thinking of shopping or joining our workshops or even thinking about joining our team - DO get in touch and I’ll be delighted to have a chat!

I’m still around during the holidays, so please feel free to get in touch at any time - corriepapercrafts@gmail.com or message my Facebook page.

Have a wonderful festive season! 🎄 🎉

Lots of love,
Karen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment