Sunday 31 July 2016

Simple Sundays

Back with another 'Simple Sundays' project!
Apologies for the delay since the last one!

This week I have another simple project for you ...... DIY DSP!
Yes, Do-It-Yourself Designer Series Paper!

This was a challenge set to our extended team, The Pootlers, by our lovely upline, Sam Hammond, a few weeks ago.
My design came from grabbing a stamp set and a few inks and seeing what I could come up with. The possibilities are endless!

I used a piece of A4 Whisper White cardstock and the stamp set is 'Swirly Bird'.
The inks I used are all the 2016-2018 In-Colours - Sweet Sugarplum, Emerald Envy. Flirty Flamingo. Dapper Denim and Peekaboo Peach:



Have a go yourself - see what you can create using a selection of stamp sets and inks. You can plan it or you can choose at random, it's your choice.

Happy stamping!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment